Fucking tires

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
The newer Caddies are piles of shit. The Northstar motor is nice but it overheats easilly. They don't build American cars like they used too.

I still say shenanigans to your 120 MPH speedo Kyle. You hear me Kyle? Shenanigans! Shenanigans on you, shenanigans on your car, shenanigans on your whole family, and even shenanigans on your DOG! Shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans!

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
Well, shenanigans anyway. :icon_razz

I love being Irish. Isn't shenanigans just a great word? Only the Irish could come up with a word like shenanigans.

Super Troopers -
Mac: But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun.
Thorny: Yeah, his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
Foster: Which wouldn't make them shenanigans, at all, really.
Mac: (Irish voice) Evil shenanigans!
O'Hagen: I swear to God, I'll pistol whip the next guy that says 'shenanigans!'
Mac: Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Mac, Foster and Thorny: Oh, no! (Laughing) (Mac hands O'Hagen his gun.)
Farva: You're talking about Shenanigans, right?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
friend has a nice newer caddy with a northstar, it's been running flawless...

I demand an engine bay shot!!

the old engine bays are HUGE...with a big block and it still looks like a rotory in a MKIII...

supramike7m

92 teal-wn turbo
Jan 29, 2006
prescott, Arizona
we need this picture, in front of the cadi now. perfect match you two :biglaugh: . its actually pretty nice though, especially considering what you paid and only 90k miles? what year is she?

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
The car is completely flawless. There are little problems that I'm gonna work out, but nothing at all unusual for a 42 year old car.

The belts in this car are kinda slippy and the alternator belt is frayed, So I'm gonna be swapping them this weekend. along with the timing check(don't recall if I ever said that)

I'll get engine shots in a few.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I hate you, I'd like to have an old school car like that. How are the gurls likin' it?

Get some big wheels and slam that bitch, super pimpin'! And retrofit some HID's also. ;)

-Matt

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
That aircraft carrier spoof was pretty funny.

Nice Caddy if your into that, and it appears you are.

I like German sedans personally. (Like my A8.)

One of these days, I might sell my A8 if the right S8 came along :) Need that other 60hp, and bigger front brakes would not hurt either.... :)

BTW, enjoy the gas mileage.....