Fucking tires

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
So my car is sold, and is being picked up saturday, lets get that in perspective. but since its my only transportation, I need it to drive places that my skateboard can't reach me.

None the less. I'm on my way down I-580 to the tattoo shop to hang with the guys, and i'm following some jackoff in a truck who is tailgating and on his brakes constantly(really just a side detail, I hate people like that.) I have around 20 + feet in between me and him, a safe distance. I'm in the far left lane as well.

As we cruise, I suddenly see a large black object fly at me its a tire, I figure that out fast, I have a car to my right, and glass,rocks, and hypodermic needles(I was in Castro Valley) to my right. So i do the smart thing, brace for impact.

I move as far left as I can and I hear thwump. Well, that wasn't bad, Ill check it out when I get to the shop. As I think that, the guy in the car next to me when this happened looked over at my car all funny, I should of known then something bad was up...

I get to the shop, and forget all about the car. Hung out there a while and left, decided to go to the bank, drive back down the freeway, get to the bank, and remember I ran over a tire, Lets check it out!

Well fuck, the lip split in half, the passenger side was basically haning by nothing, and the drivers side was still planted, there was about 1 foot of material missing too :biglaugh:.

I took it off at home, in a rage, as its just my luck that my sold car gets fucked up before I sell it.

Novel, I'm bored, so shoot me.

cliffs, I hit a tire, ruined some shit on my car that is sold

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
p749693_1.jpg

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Yeah, I try to be a good person Ian, espically in times like these X[