Fu-k yae i got new new to me car

Eple

Narf
Jan 30, 2007
Canada
damn that's a nice find. Where was it for sale? on the island?

(btw if you're wondering who i am, you test drove my FB back a few months ago - the guy with the rusty hood :D)

joefoe

Oct 13, 2005
very nice ryan! now don't take it apart cuz it you wont ever put it back together lol

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
heh NICE! im biased but 92 uber alles :drink1:

so wuts gonna happen with your other supe??? u should just swap all the goodies into this one and make the other your track car.

it seams like everyone is jumping on the white package boat, i remember there being like 6 of us in centralia. Just gonna have to work harder to make mine stand out with all of these whtie package 92's poppin up :asshole:

j/k
-Luis

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
americanjebus said:
heh NICE! im biased but 92 uber alles :drink1:

so wuts gonna happen with your other supe??? u should just swap all the goodies into this one and make the other your track car.

it seams like everyone is jumping on the white package boat, i remember there being like 6 of us in centralia. Just gonna have to work harder to make mine stand out with all of these whtie package 92's poppin up :asshole:

j/k
-Luis

thast odd your trubo bage is int he wroung spot for a 92 92 have them in teh center brake light molding

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
NashMan said:
thast odd your trubo bage is int he wroung spot for a 92 92 have them in teh center brake light molding
They may have moved it for some reason or another - idk. Anyway Nash, awesome find !!! Don't take this one four-wheelin' now alright. It's nice and clean.

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Nice buy Ryan! I remember parking next to that guy almost every day in the summer while working downtown...even left a note under his wiper blade to get his ass on SM. =)

I love the pic of the 100's =P