FS 88 Supra Turbo Ontario, $1500 OBO!

Jun 23, 2005
Innisfil
Need to sell as is. it has been running. No compression in #6 cylinder, and I have no time or money to do anything with it.

Interior is in great shape. But i am not going to part it out.

questions can be directed to kylegt@rogers.ca

I have pics now, send me a request and email for pics and i will get them as soon as possible to you.

Thanks
Kyle

Attachments

• PA150065.jpg
    PA150065.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Jun 23, 2005
Innisfil
body is in good shape for age, I know that there is a bad dent on the driver door from a vandal using a hammer on it. last i saw it there was really no visible rust and the wheel wells did not feel like they were getting bad.

K.

Bluesoup1

a bit at a time!
Sep 17, 2005
London, Ont. Canada
88supra_lawn ornament said:
body is in good shape for age, I know that there is a bad dent on the driver door from a vandal using a hammer on it. last i saw it there was really no visible rust and the wheel wells did not feel like they were getting bad.

K.
all stock? is it a manual trans, targa,what colour in and out, and where are you located, thanx

Bluesoup1

a bit at a time!
Sep 17, 2005
London, Ont. Canada
88supra_lawn ornament said:

K.
Hey Kyle, is the tranny auto or manual, is there a deck in the car,and is it targa or hardtop