Freshly painted wheels

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Is this on the car yet? Great looking wheels, but until I see pics of it on the car...:sleep:

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
As kyle implied....no the car is in the final stages of paint after being placed on the back burner for months by the body shop. The car is in a million pieces right now as they are spraying everything individually, clear coating them, sanding them then installing them back on the car. Its doing it the right way but taking forever. Ran into some rust issues that had to be taken care of as well.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
HIDPLANET said:
RB Motoring beadblasted and painted these wheels. They do it for $80 per wheel +20 if you want them to polish the rest as well (which I didnt do)

I wish I had known that when I bought my wheels from them. I would definately had them fully refinish my wheels before they shipped them to Canada. Oh well, they still look good but will just have to be refinished in the future.

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Well theres plenty of wheels shops everywhere that can do the same work, probably for less cost. BUT it is nice to have it done at the same place you buy them from so when you pick them up (or in your case have them shipped) they are all set to go from day one.

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
bigaaron said:
Nice wheels Charles! Pics of them on the car asap!!!
Of course I will. Im actually looking for different barrels for the rear to have a more negative offset. I dont know if RB will exchange the barrels with another they have in stock but its worth a shot.

On that note, if anyone knows of a shop that will do this or has blanks, let me know.