Forged pistons for $350 new

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
if u tried a GB it wouldnt be pushed foward....ne ways whats the compression rate for this?
people here will stand by names like wiseco, ross, cp pistons etc.
350 for pistons???u get what your pay for....
if someone has used it and pushed over 500+ hp and has been proven that it is good quality then it is a different story.

Last edited:

suprapower1221

Jul 5, 2006
pa
I dont know much information on them all i know is they are use in mostly chevys and fords. If i can get a set cheap with rings i might try them out and see there durability.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
I will stick to what is proven, The tear down to replace them if they don't work out cost way more than any set of pistons

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
suprapower1221 said:
I dont know much information on them all i know is they are use in mostly chevys and fords. If i can get a set cheap with rings i might try them out and see there durability.

2 things u said wrong...
u said u dont know much info on them and want them u dont even know the compression rates on em,knowing the compression rate is essential...
and u just said CHEAP when trying to mod a supra

U GET WhAT U PAY FOR!
im sure stock rods will support what your looking for....
i hope u dont plan to push more thana 400+ hp on em, cuz i bet they will crap out on you
if your looking at 300-350 stock rods will be your friend

suprapower1221

Jul 5, 2006
pa
I tried do a few searches on them but its very hard to come up with a lot of information for these pistons. Maybe i should just buy a combo package with rods and pistons. They have arais pistons and eagle rods on ebay for 900. Is any have any information on how good those pistons are? I dont see many people running them

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
arais pistons i do not know...
eagles cost like a lil less than 500, if your willing to spend 500 on rods, then spend the extra 200 dollars or so on PROVEN, HIGH QUALITY pistons like hte ones i suggested...

it will be helpful if u tell us HP Goals,size of wallet, and mods u plan on doing.

suprapower1221

Jul 5, 2006
pa
Well i want the car to be reliable with about 400hp. I can get arias pistons and eagle rods for 900. I have arp studs. I am kind of looking to build it up internally strong and run stock horsepower until i can get the money for a turbo and fuel setup.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
suprapower1221 said:
Well i want the car to be reliable with about 400hp. I can get arias pistons and eagle rods for 900. I have arp studs. I am kind of looking to build it up internally strong and run stock horsepower until i can get the money for a turbo and fuel setup.

good idea...personally i'd get diff pistons

suprapower1221

Jul 5, 2006
pa
I was really considering getting rid of my car. But after thinking about it with some time and money supra can be a very nicely built.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
suprapower1221 said:
I was really considering getting rid of my car. But after thinking about it with some time and money supra can be a very nicely built.

if my car didnt have ne sentimental value in it, i would have sold it.
if u dont wanna put money in it sell it.
if u dont feel like fixing it everyday sell it.
if your not rdy to fix BHG at least once a year sell it lol
if u dont feel like having headaches everyday and posting up threads why this is happening and why is this broke and why is this that....SELL IT

if u have another car as your daily driver keep ot and work on it slowly....
other than that the car is really fun!

suprapower1221

Jul 5, 2006
pa
Yea I love supra and i allready noticed what a pita they are with them breaking. But as long as a have a steady job like i do now and im bringing in money that i dont have to use on bills then i have no problem using it on my car. If something breaks i try to buy performance parts. I really do think i am gonna keep it though. I am really surprised on the attention these cars recieve.