ford probe ftw !!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
supraman7mgte said:
giving him kudo's for the powerplant install,it all looks pretty clean. i betcha he suprises alot of Ford owners when all they see is his tail lights

I dont think youll be close enough to see his tail lights.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
i love it (with the exception of the hood) IMO... it's not even a ford any more... and it's obvious that a lot of work and custum fab. has gone into that car... very clean as well... but i would of course prefer a different platform

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Wow that car can piss everyone off!!! Ok mk4 guys for the 2j, mk3 guys cause well its a car people think our cars look like with a supra engine, and ford guys by converting a probe to rwd and not using an american powerplant. As much as I hate it you got to respect it!!!!!!!

usdm eg

Aug 24, 2006
richmond
i know this is a noob questin, but well, dont care because i am a noob, but what the hell are the things coming out of the valve covers some sort of oil filter? sorry noob

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
usdm eg said:
i know this is a noob questin, but well, dont care because i am a noob, but what the hell are the things coming out of the valve covers some sort of oil filter? sorry noob

Don't call yourself a noob! Everyone has to learn somewhere!

If your talking about the blue thingy's it for his oil catch can!

Welcome here BTW!

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
I always think to myself whenever I see a jz motor in a different breed of car "What a waste of a supra motor" lol. I can't help it.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
That video is great!!! You have to respect a 9 second car!!!! But thats my home track here in Fargo or Sabin MN what ever you prefer. Dave H is Dave Henry!!! I guess I have never seen this probe run but dave dose run a high 9 second 93 mk4 that started as a NA. Before that I believe he ran a mk3. I know that Dave did the NOS work to flyingsupra13's car. But I think that car was sold this summer. I dont really know dave personally but he is the supra guy to know in this town.................................A town with a handfull of Supras!!!!!

Last edited: