For those who speed/race or go fast.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
I can imagine how much stress you put on your supra. Was watching this and thought about all you guys who goes out to the track and not to mention occasion speeding nights. All that air barrier our supra has to break just to go 60mph. Sticking your head out of the window is painful enough already but to to think our supra when we are running it hard pass 100mph... I'm surprise nothing breaks.

Anyone feels like their supra will fly at 100mph?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saEpkhU9wVI&feature=related

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
wtf are you talking about? our cars were designed for high speeds. they have to be if the car is going to be sold in germany and travel at autobahn speeds.

and thats just looking at it from a practical/safety aspect. not even considering the fact that the mkiii supra was a top of the line gt car for its time.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
I feel MUCH more stable in my old Supra then pretty much ANY new car sold in an average person's price range today, especially when cruising at high speeds.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
I am not saying our cars can not handle it, I am just saying imagine how much stress it is going through at those speeds. I just finish watching that whole series and I have to say its the best work I have ever seen Jeremy done. Allot of interesting stuff.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
IJ. said:
150mph here feels like 70 :)

Car needs to be set up correctly and not a 15>19 year old worn out PoS to do this safely though.

The car really does have its virtues. Very stable and comfortable; even more notable above 125.

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
Datsrboi said:
I am not saying our cars can not handle it, I am just saying imagine how much stress it is going through at those speeds. I just finish watching that whole series and I have to say its the best work I have ever seen Jeremy done. A lot of interesting stuff.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
My car was amazing at high speeds, even when it was bone stock. You wanna drive something scary that feels like you're floating.....drive a stock suspension Fox Mustang at high speeds :aigo:

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Yea, now imagine doing 150mph on a motorcycle. Your average minivan is more aerodynamic than the sportiest motorcycle, yet they some how manage high speeds.