First time someone has ever told me this...

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
"is that a 240" and i looked at him with the face that says "wtf did you just call my darling?!" i was speechless never thought it'd happen to me, and it did. what a fucking pisser off-er...i look at my baby and think...how the fuck does it look like a 240? it even has a fucking supra badge at the bottom of the rear right brake lamp...wow as i said to my self. i was like wtf? incredible how people cant observe before they answer...*slap* i pity a foo.

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
240 and the supra both similar "wedge" shape and both have pop up head lights, It would be pretty easy to get them mixed up if you wasn't in the know.

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
Week or two ago i was driving and a guy yelled "86 NISSANS ARE BETTER!!!" I get over to him and i'm like wtf? He's like my old 300z auto targa is better than "this, newer 300z" i'm like "er yeah no this is a TOYOTA! THen he goes on about how he's an idiot and thinks his brother has a sweet car turns out to be a dodge something a rather(3000gt but a dodge). Guy was a fuck nut almost hit him.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Dachande said:
Atleast the guy at Radio Shack didn't say to you "yeah, those Supras have rotaries in them, right?"

Yeah...it's got a rotary in it. Spins at 250,000 rpm ;)

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
i have gotten this alot, people are like sweet camaro... everyone also thinks that because its japanese it must be front whee drive, i had a whole honda racing team try to throw me down before because "its old" and they didn't know what it was needless to say their fastest car was 14.5.... and i ran 12.6 on street tires.... just dont let it get to ya... there is way to many haters and ricers in this world

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
ive got camaro, mustang, rx7 is the most common though. people who just dont know, cant blame them, they arnt cool enough i guess. Some ricer kid in a integra and a bunch of his friends surrounded my car one night at the beach and eye fucked it. Started asking me all sorts of stupid questions, so i lied through my teeth, told them it ran 10s and thats all know becasue my mom just baught it for me.

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
HAHAHA way to demote yourself to their level.... yo man this thing gots nos and stickers and shit it runs 10's as soon as i get my new chrome muffler bearings it should run 9's tho....heheh they'd be at autozone asking for them the next day