Finished 2jzgte Supra MK3 Swaps Updates?

SirLoki

Aug 8, 2007
Fullerton
SD2JZA70 said:
If thats the case then Ill only dyno if you and Nick do!:icon_bigg

haha thats a deal! but realistically i think it all depends when we are caravaning out.... dyno is thursday night i think?!

would love to see your 2jzgte gen 3 darian i wanna see all the goodies in your dash light up, especially that stack display

Nopaint

Jan 30, 2007
GA
SirLoki said:
just wiring up all the guages on the inside of the car, also wiring up the electric fans to the AEM fan control...... getting it ready for vegas!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Is that a 1J intake manifold?

SirLoki

Aug 8, 2007
Fullerton
Nopaint said:
Is that a 1J intake manifold?

its a complete 2jzgte engine. upper manifold was bought new from the dealer. had the trac and butterfly removed from the throttle body and wielded up

Last edited:

Supra_devil

Apr 17, 2005
edmonton, alberta
friend of mine has a 2jzgte 87 w/ v161 that hes had for a 2-3 years at least. unfortunetly the 2jz that was in it blew on him.

I'm going to be installing a low mileage JDM 2jz back in soon. hopefully i will be able to do a lot cleaner and better quality job than the shops that originally did the swap and the standalone he has.

hes going to rebuild the old engine and put it back in with a single turbo later, probably 2-3 years down the road he said since he just bought a house and is broke.

2JZman

Jul 30, 2007
MI
I have a 2JZ and plan on doing this. What do yo guys think the valve of a car like this is worth?

fast 7m

track forged son!!!!!
Apr 19, 2007
portland
www.trackforged.com
man that is clean!!! Are you going to use bigger injectors. I have a fully built 7m gte. My 550 injectors are maxed out at 450hp to the ground. I have port head Brian crower cams and gt35r turbo. Have fun with your ride.

2JZman

Jul 30, 2007
MI
tissimo said:
I sold mine for 10.5k it wasn't the best car either. Its still in the FS section (the ad) if you want to look at it.

Thanks for the help i will look right now