Finding a TSRM..

mk3ftMFw

Mini Toon Burnout!! FTW!!
Jan 24, 2007
Cincy
I cant find much on ebay.. its a 1988 turbo..

Anybody know of some good websites i can put a order in from? How much do these usually run... the ebay one was 95 bucks!!!!!!!!

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
suprahooked said:
I got mine on Ebay for like 15 bucks ,You can get one 86.5 to 88 they should be the same.

WRONG. Turbo introduced in 87. So there wouldn't be anything about that in there. He said he had an 88 Turbo

mk3ftMFw

Mini Toon Burnout!! FTW!!
Jan 24, 2007
Cincy
i know they are worth it but dammnnnnn maybe they should have put more torque on the head and I wouldnt need one in the first place...

bluepearl

Jul 21, 2005
pa.
I also have both books. it's a little rough to spend that kind of cash on a book, but having those books handy has paid me back ten fold with ease and accuracy of repairs.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
I have the 1990 in PDF format and am able to print portions whenever I need 'em. I had one before, for my 86.5, but the pages got all smudged up, etc.

I am sure that there's a pre-89 version of the TRSM on PDF. That's what you need to get. Print off what you need, when you need it. I print mine off on 3-hole paper and place in a binder when I'm done, including notes that I write on certain pages.

Really no need to spend $80+ on a manual, unless you're keeping it for show and NOT using it. Using it will hose it up, just with BHG work.

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Ok you run back and forth to your computer messing up the keyboard and mouse with greasy hands trying to find what you forgot to print out. Yeah, my pages have oil smudges on them. It's not for show.

Check with drjonez about 86.5 on cd.

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Jeff Lange said:
I have a computer in my garage with a plastic rollup keyboard. FTW.

Although, I also have a paper copy as well.
Lucky you.

The full pdf version is most valuable... it's searchable FTW!

Still gotta have my hard copy too.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
isnms said:
Ok you run back and forth to your computer messing up the keyboard and mouse with greasy hands trying to find what you forgot to print out. Yeah, my pages have oil smudges on them. It's not for show.

Check with drjonez about 86.5 on cd.

Nope... not at all. I look thru it thoroughly before starting the project and print off the pages I need, or think I'll need.

I also wear gloves, so many times that I've had to come back to the PC to do additional research, I just take a break and remove the gloves. FWIW, whenever I come back to the PC, it's usually to search for an answer/info on the forums and is not anything related to using the TRSM.

Again, the nice thing about having the electronic version, is that you can print and use what you need, when you need it. Many times I use it for reference and don't need to print anything anyways. Also, I've spilled oil/coolant/beer/coffee, etc on many printed pages before. After I'm done with the work, I toss those pages out (recycle bin).