finally, the pa meet has a time and a place

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
its finally happening my car next week is going to the body shop :) hehe how many years its bin disfunctional lol body is finally going to be put together and the painting is to come. hehehe what u think about that newera ????

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
HAHA nah forreal my friend came up to me n said he is ready for it. so next weekend i drop it off there n i guess he does his magic :) i swear hehehehe

I

itr206

Ill bring my digital camera and camcorder to get some footage for sure.

I

itr206

I dont drink when I have my noticable cars out. Just itching for trouble.
Plus beer isnt my preference when its hot out.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
nah, i dont drink and drive with this car. to much attention as it is. freaking loud as hell. :icon_evil but that dont mean there can be some wicked food and we all cant get fat and happy

Milenko

Mar 31, 2005
Mifflinville, PA
I can bring whatever. Burgers, dogs, soda, whatever we need. I'd love to bring some beers, but I dunno if we wanna go there. There always seems to be someone around who can't handle having a couple beers and not getting crazy.

I'm gonna bring some cigars though, for anyone who's interested. Sounds like the perfect time to relax and have a smoke. :)

I'll also bring the digital camera to get some pics and the video to get some footage. I gotta record this, cause it's the first one I've ever been to. I really wish there were more of us in PA!! :/

Has anyone posted this on SF? I looked last night and didn't see anything. Probably is a good idea for those who don't visit here.

I

itr206

I can bring a big appetite, my intelectual personality and award winning smile :icon_bigg

lol

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
I'm in! But I may be late. Lobor day weekend is a busy time for me. This meet is in my back yard there's no reason not to be there.

I'll be able to bring things also I just don't know what I can commit to yet.I'll check back later.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
1.Me
2.b005t3d
3.cuzihadto
4.oldschool85
6.Milenko
7.Aye Mate
8.itr206
9.goliath