FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
NO to putting anything on YouTube...

As for this Friday... I'll def make sure the tyre pressures are all good... Also to be done:

- install headunit
- put de-mister on the inside of the windscreen (driving back on Sunday night it was fogging up heaps bad, and i had to keep the window down in freezing temps :()
- put on new windscreen wipers... I managed to snap one of my ricey ones when washing her the other week (and i nearly forgot about it the other morning... Whoopsy!!!!!)
- Change the front brakes over

I might also try and get some bonnet pins... The latch is somehow a little stuffed, and it keeps popping open... Don't want anything drastic to happen on the long drive...

She will also get a wash and polish, so she will look SEXAY in all the pics :D

I'm pretty sure there are other things that need to be done, but my brain is not functioning too well at the moment...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
buckshotglass said:
He said turn on the A/C to clear the window in a Toyota, it's their glass.:)

Lol!!!

You think i didn't try that??????

Geez, i'm not a totally dumb blonde ;)

The a/c helped for a good 5 mins.... Then it fogged right back up again....

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yep, as i have said, it will all be checked out on Friday...

I only get to see my baby in the darkness during the week :( :( :(, so i am taking a half day on Friday and will be getting everything checked then

briggsy

TEAM BHG 247
Feb 4, 2007
with the kangaroos
LilMissMkIII said:
Yep, as i have said, it will all be checked out on Friday...

I only get to see my baby in the darkness during the week :( :( :(, so i am taking a half day on Friday and will be getting everything checked then

my A/c and heater work sensationally... does this mean i have to stay semi sober to check it all out?

Status
Not open for further replies.