Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
HellsLegion said:
That is the most BEAUTIFUL woman i've seen in 3 weeks.

When I saw him post that picture, I almost sent you a pm. I knew she was your cup of tea, but I figured you'd see it soon enough.............:icon_bigg

OH Yeah, Kyle, when giving a compliment to a lady, woman, or slut, please dont' put a three week time limit on it. Just thought I would let you know for future reference.........;)

Tanya, I hope everything works out for you for the best.

Dachande, that is a funny ass'd post. The resemblance is awesome. I mean that in a good way Lagged..........:biglaugh:

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
I would tell people I was Pauly Shore's brother.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

establishing friendship with the locals

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
phoenix6 said:
God we need to get you a suicide girl lol...

No shit. A few of the Suicide Girls drop in to my fav bar ( Ruby Room, downtown Oakland ) from time to time. They get treated like royalty.
Kyle, we gotta get you a fake I.D. so we can complete the moral corruption training we have been doing.

Can't say Kyle has bad taste in women. In fact, every bird he has ever pointed out or otherwise had a crush on was/is a total hottie.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
BosoMKII said:
No shit. A few of the Suicide Girls drop in to my fav bar ( Ruby Room, downtown Oakland ) from time to time. They get treated like royalty.
Kyle, we gotta get you a fake I.D. so we can complete the moral corruption training we have been doing.

Can't say Kyle has bad taste in women. In fact, every bird he has ever pointed out or otherwise had a crush on was/is a total hottie.

Hey Mr I live in Berkley. Hook me up

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
suprahero said:
When I saw him post that picture, I almost sent you a pm. I knew she was your cup of tea, but I figured you'd see it soon enough.............:icon_bigg

OH Yeah, Kyle, when giving a compliment to a lady, woman, or slut, please dont' put a three week time limit on it. Just thought I would let you know for future reference.........;)

Well fine, Shes the most beautiful woman i've seen in a LONG while.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Moral corruption is my specialty, dunno much about fake I.D.s Remember how old I am? Been a LONG time sence I even thought I might need one.....

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LilMissMkIII said:
Kyle should just come visit me - he is legal here ;)

everything is legal in aussie land.
Its the only place on earth were the rare IJ can roam without being arrested for insanity. :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.