Face to names

Status
Not open for further replies.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Clueless;1001304 said:
wow, wetboosteddreams is impressively attractive....I think we could have something in common(guns and supra's).... :icon_bigg

problem with that though, she'd probably be one to shoot your ass though.. after shooting the Supra.. LOL

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
I've been cultivating my goatee thanks to my clippers crapping out on me, so with my latest haircut (#3 on top, #2 on the sides), i've been told i look like a viking - so what do you think?

And ladies, is this hot? :D

viking.jpg

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
The look on your face is priceless.. its like "Screw you, seriously man.. screw you... "

btw: goatees arent my thing... it makes your mouth look like a pussy... arent they called "Prison Pussy"?

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Kai;1001741 said:
I've been cultivating my goatee thanks to my clippers crapping out on me, so with my latest haircut (#3 on top, #2 on the sides), i've been told i look like a viking - so what do you think?

Pretty sure vikings had long hair, not buzzed hair. :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Big Wang Bandit;1001972 said:
It gets windy here!

It was raining that day a little. like low 50's

Easy Kyle, it was meant as a joke...........I lived in California for two years and I know the weather changes. I didn't mean to hit a nerve...........:biglaugh:

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
savannahashlee;1001601 said:
problem with that though, she'd probably be one to shoot your ass though.. after shooting the Supra.. LOL

and what would I do to provoke her into shooting me? you do realize she's not the only person with a gun... ;)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Kai;1001741 said:

And ladies, is this hot? :D

[thumb]http://kai.robinson.free.fr/dropbox/Random%20Photo's/viking.jpg[/thumb][thumb]http://images.hasbro.com/images/cs_mph.jpg[/thumb]

Sorry couldn't resist :D

Status
Not open for further replies.