exhaust pipe question.

#1StunnaVic

Mar 19, 2007
Bronx
yea i seen em leak. i had a bad hose comin off the hydrofan cooler..... started her up and started checkin for leaks....in no time all the fluid was on the floor. i have a spare hydralic pump and im gonna try and get a spare hydrofan ecu. i dont wanna leave my hydrofans.

#1StunnaVic

Mar 19, 2007
Bronx
to each their own man. i personally like my hydrofans. u could stay with ur 2j water pump and whatever fan set-up u want its ur preferance. i won't sit here and debate something thats been discussed hundreds of times on the forum. hydrofans work great for me and could work great for anyone if its properly maintained.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
Nothing to do with maintence so much as most of them are getting old man.. Mine is shot and ordering the assembly from japan isn't cheap to say the least. But you're right, its air moving capacity is greater. GL anyhow, my intention wasn't to put anyone down :)

#1StunnaVic

Mar 19, 2007
Bronx
o 4 sure man i didnt take it like that i just didnt want this to turn into another hydrofan vs clutch fan vs electric fan debate. and yea parts do get old but i do have back ups. if my back ups go bad then yea i would def switch to the 2j setup. im not gonna order all that stuff from japan.