Status
Not open for further replies.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
jetjock said:
The prosecution rests.

Kill the messenger all you want. I'm just telling you what the research shows. Your subjective "research" means nothing.
Not to say their service should be demeaned because of from where they come but that doesn't change the facts. Oh, and fuck you very much....

Ignorance is bliss, so enjoy it

87supradude

living a country song
Jan 19, 2007
Salem, OR
I don't know why this got so off topic but whoa... I realy don't care about anyones opinions of soldiers as the ratio of idiots to inteligent people is probably the same as civilians. And for what its worth, I realy did nothing to provoke any kind of disrespect, to any of the people who have the balls to serve in the military with me.
As of now, I officialy dedicate my second tour to those who don't want me there, think on that.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
^See, he doesn't get his panties in a bunch when this stuff comes up. Whats wrong with you lot? (You know who you are)

As far as the sarcasm comment... umm, no. All you directionless grunts seem to be able to do right is suck my money away.

Last edited:

87supradude

living a country song
Jan 19, 2007
Salem, OR
Cause I care how much of your money the government gets. Look, honestly, can we drop this... Realy I think this is way bigger than one thread about poping flames out of an exhaust. Shit I think this is bigger than a national vote, but if we are free to speak on this type of thing, rather than this thread being locked, maybe we could have it moved to the off topic section (considering it is way off anyways). I realy don't understand how being a military member makes my question less pertinent to the general discusion section, but noone owns the thread they start.
And as for the cartoons, I just think they ARE better than people who get paid millions to act/look a certain way. Sorry if that was misunderstood, but it only related to some of the bullshit I see from the outside (inside being mainstream public opinion.)
I just want to make fire, not flames (I should have specified I suppose).

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
mkIIIman089 said:
^See, he doesn't get his panties in a bunch when this stuff comes up. Whats wrong with you lot? (You know who you are)

As far as the sarcasm comment... umm, no. All you directionless grunts seem to be able to do right is suck my money away.

If it's that bad, maybe you should seek to live in a different country...

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
I might as well get in on this... all i ever say to people who talk shit on this country (U.S.A.), Is that if you dont like it, leave. No one is forcing you to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.