Everyone give rs4rush your best wishes.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
rs4rush;979192 said:
Just wait tell you see pictures!!!!! Oh and im not on pain meds because it makes me sick only muscle relaxers. Man do I wish i had a fifth of jack.

I can make that happen for you ;) The 5th of Jack that is :p

I have a picture I'll post up as soon as I get home. Its kinda disgusting :p

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Here is one positive side... All the money I get for the bike goes to the supra! FFIM, 60-1 trim, Maft pro here I come... (Very slowly).

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Wow, sorry to hear that. Glad you came out *mostly* okay after everything.

My dad is permanently paralyzed from the chest down from a motorcycle accident, and he was only doing about 20 when he flipped.

And Doward wonders why I am so worried about him getting on a bike and hauling ass down the interstate to/from school/work.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
DsBetterHalf;979502 said:
Wow, sorry to hear that. Glad you came out *mostly* okay after everything.

My dad is permanently paralyzed from the chest down from a motorcycle accident, and he was only doing about 20 when he flipped.

And Doward wonders why I am so worried about him getting on a bike and hauling ass down the interstate to/from school/work.

:( biggest fear

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Ouch im sorry man hope you make a full recovery!
This makes me about 98% sure i dont want a bike anymore.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
I was very lucky. In fact the medics and by standers all didnt know why I survived. The by stander that went to the hospital to make sure I was ok rated the crash at a 9.5 out of 10 Ha ha that made my day! If only I got it on video! So turns out my injurys are worse than expected... I acually broke my collar bone in 4 places. Bassically my collar bone looks like a mountain top :] We have to wait intell my swelling goes down before i have surgery. So its looks like it will be on wed. Thanks guys I really appreciate the comments! Ive been on supramania all day... Hospitals are sooooooo boring.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
damn dude... I had some road rash from a 30mph or so dump but shit sounds like you went for a ride of your life. get well soon is all I can say and good luck on the surgery. I busted my collar bone before and man its the shits.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
mkiiSupraMan18;980012 said:
Meh, could have been a lot worse. In for pics and a Get Well Soon.

Gotta love the early spring roads and all the sand/gravel. :icon_bigg

Getting the gravel out of your knees is the worst! Off to take some pictures.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
More pictures up tonight! x rays coming soon... And justin will post a picture of my hand. Damn I just cleaned my foot what a bitch!