Everyone give rs4rush your best wishes.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
Maybe drop him a line or something. This morning on his way to class his bike hit a patch of gravel, threw him off and rolled over him a few times... I'm sure he can give us all the details when he gets back on the interwebs.

He's in pretty bad shape, messed up his ankle, broke his wrist in two places, and broke his Clavicle in three places. If he didn't have his helmet and damn near every piece of protective gear made on I doubt he would have came out so well.

Just keep him in your prayers if ya pray, I'm sure he will appreciate it.

_ justin

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
pictures coming soon! I will be selling the bike after i get well... good thing i had frame sliders. My bikes fine. But the human body doesnt take 55mph crash so well.

This is where the sprocket got stuck in my leg. A little bit less than a inch deep.

p979158_1.jpg

Can you tell where i broke it?

p979158_2.jpg

Road rash!

p979158_3.jpg

p979158_4.jpg

Last edited:

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Thanks a lot Justin for coming to see me at the hospital.. I will let you know when i get out of surgery. Sorry guys for my miss spelling and grammer i can only type with two fingers.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
ack man i hope you are alright, ive been scared to death ever since my dad broke his collar bone in a bike accident

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
ForcedTorque;979168 said:
Wow......55MPH! It sounded more like a parking lot type crash. Hope you get better soon!

No the bike rolled on me three times during the process and i hit a curb all of this unconcious. My shoe lace got caught in the sproket and made about and inch deep puncture and i have 7 other broken bones and a fractured spine. Ya sucks a ton !!!!!! All I can think of is my supra and how I cant work on it. Im very lucky to be alive and very gratefull! lUCKLY I HAVE SUPRAMANIA TO PASS THE TIME INTELL SURGERY!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Hope you're feeling better as soon as possible. It's stories like this that scare me away from buying another bike. Good luck with recovery!

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Just wait tell you see pictures!!!!! Oh and im not on pain meds because it makes me sick only muscle relaxers. Man do I wish i had a fifth of jack.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
rs4rush;979195 said:
I dont regret it one bit it was a lesson learned. Im just glad I can be with friends and family and you guys still!

You think you will ever get on a bike again?