Enduromotorsports.com?

mp51998

Apr 10, 2005
Corpus Christi Texas
I was curious if anyone on here has done business with these guys. Here's the link http://enduroautowerx.com/default.aspx. The reason I ask is because I ordered a set of BC valve springs and retainers and have not received them yet. I placed my order on the sixteenth(Sat.) and the following Monday was a government holiday. They updated my order on there page as 'in process' on the 19th. I realize its only been nine days but I have called twice and left a message asking for an update or tracking #. Every option on there automated answering service goes to voicemail and I havent received a return call. I have emailed them this evening and received an automated email stating that a sales rep would contact me within 24 hrs. I am just nervous that I may be getting ripped off and am looking for a little reassurence from someone who has dealt with them. If I dont hear from them within a couple of days I guess I will have to get my bank involved and hope for the best. Thanks for reading and I will update with an outcome. Hopefully good news.

Mike

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
May not be anything they have in stock. So you may be looking at two weeks to get them. Always best to call any place first before ordering, or at least e-mail.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Hate to point it out, but these are the questions you should have been asking before you placed your order.

I tend to 'test out' new sales places by putting in a small order first - low $$$ and non-critical parts. Then I'm not so grumbly if they fuck the dog on it.

mp51998

Apr 10, 2005
Corpus Christi Texas
suprarich;935257 said:
May not be anything they have in stock. So you may be looking at two weeks to get them. Always best to call any place first before ordering, or at least e-mail.

Well you hit it on the head. They emailed and stated they should receive the order on the 27th and then will promptly forward it to me. So I figure about another week.
At least I was able to get a reply and feel better. I appreciate everyone else's replys and the good advise. I will take steps to verify availablity and reputation before I do that again. Thanks

Mike