Early Fall Meet

Robogast

Mechanic
Jun 14, 2006
VA Beach, VA
s000pra89T;1333178 said:
Sweet bro...won't be there in June but hope to see you guys at this Fall Meet or before then. :bigthumb: Hopefully, the Sup will have a new look by then too.... *cross fingers*

Dang! Sounds good.

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Yeah I got progress bro! Im shipping my motor to SIP racing in Ohio next week for Machining. Coz these redneck MoFo,s round here only work on " American Iron" so I was told by damn near Every machine shop round here Or else they didn't "have" a torque plate. What a bunch of Losers !!!!
NE ways Its going out and I plan on havin it ready by mid summer. Then Ill give your Mustang wearing shoes a run for their money!
Ill be there in the fall. Just to rape y:love:u! Bit@h.
BTW thanks for introducing me to everyone the other week! I thought I was the only Supra owner there for a while. Oh wait !! I still am. Everyone brought their MiniVans !! Except for Nytefire.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
soundslikesemi87;1333195 said:
Why can't you make the june 14th meet?

Sorry bro, just saw this....but can't make since I'm obligated with a prior engagement. I will be there in the Fall or whenever you guys meet up again....

Btw...who's red/maroon car is that at D's house? :bigthumb:

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
dayum i havent hung out wit u guys in a minute. im not sure if im gonna even come to the 614 meet, everyones forgotten about me lol

Robogast

Mechanic
Jun 14, 2006
VA Beach, VA
Steps to get my car on the road:
1. Get Motor Rebuilt
X-2. Get turbo and manifold
X-3. Get oil and coolant lines
4. Get O2 housing and downpipe for the new turbo
5. Get intake pipe
6. Get tuned!!

Im sure there will be a few other things along the way but these are the main ones. Car wont be ready for the MD meet.