E Brake and Shifter boots?

Mastapip

Apr 20, 2009
Ft. Worth Tx
Did a search and did not yeild very good results.

Anyone know where I can get replacement Shifter and E-brake boots? I know Empera used to make 'em, and I'm betting that I can get them through Toyota...

Anyone know of other options I have?

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
its not that im not making them anymore...just not at the moment, will be starting back up in a few weeks.

PM me if you have any further questions.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
If you must have it now, BonnieButtons on E-Bay makes 'em... good quality, but only in black last I checked.

RedGT

Aug 18, 2006
Baltimore, MD
I got the ebay ones. I bought the 3 piece set ( shift boot, ebrake, and console lid). They are black leather and look great. Much better than the old rotten stuff.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
empera;1415265 said:
ebay stuff isnt stitched like oem and doesnt look correct. but thats just me.

Yep, a lot of them are complete crap, thin, and a VERY poor fit. I'm quite happy with mine from the aforementioned vendor though... DrJonez is who recommended them to me.

Altezza576

Jul 17, 2009
New York
How does the shift boot attach to the underside of the center console trim? Is there a bracket or removeable trim ring that can hold it in place? Sorry for the question, but I have an AUTO center console, so I need to retro fit a shift boot now.

3.0 GT

2JZ Holset Mafia
Nov 30, 2008
Franklin, Tn
empera;1415239 said:
its not that im not making them anymore...just not at the moment, will be starting back up in a few weeks.

PM me if you have any further questions.

use this guy if he comes back in business, great stuff.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Because I'm lazy, I bought stock stuff. Having the transfer the ring on the bottom and the plastic ring on top to a new boot didn't appeal to me...