Doylestown,PA

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
We're having a Philly supra meet on may 28th!! check out the link in my signature. Doylestown isnt that far from philly, and its actually pretty close to my school in exton.

MKIIISupra87

Apr 18, 2006
Doylestown, PA
I live in Doylestown. What does your car look like? I'm sure I've seen it around...there are hardly any Supras near me so when I see one I get excited :icon_bigg

Tonuch

MKIIISupra87 said:
I live in Doylestown. What does your car look like? I'm sure I've seen it around...there are hardly any Supras near me so when I see one I get excited :icon_bigg

I drive a 1992 burgandy stock supra and a 1990 with the Kaze kit on it with 19 inch Piaa rims. My mom has a 1998 black stock supra aswell. What color is yours?

i love looking at them, when you see another supra driving its like damn such a nice car then you realize your in the same kinda car :icon_surp

MKIIISupra87

Apr 18, 2006
Doylestown, PA
I do remember seeing a burgandy one a while back...
I have a stock black 1987 Supra. It hasn't been on the road in a while though...I've been away at college since last fall, and over winter break it was in the garage getting fixed up. I had nothing to drive :cry:

Tonuch

mkiii88: just woundering if you are free on saturday. Im trying to go down to the NE2K6 meet in NJ. its the lexus/toyota meet. just wondering if your car was up and running. im trying to get my car and my dad to drive my moms car down and looking for a few more to cruse down with.

mkiii88supra

Jan 15, 2006
PA
Tonuch said:
mkiii88: just woundering if you are free on saturday. Im trying to go down to the NE2K6 meet in NJ. its the lexus/toyota meet. just wondering if your car was up and running. im trying to get my car and my dad to drive my moms car down and looking for a few more to cruse down with.

well unfortunately its still in the garage im waiting for a few last minute parts. but next time it should be up and running.