down pipe

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
what turbo are u planning to run or u alrdy have??

there are some aftermarket downpipe, but most u have to cumtom make.

for the CT there are plenty.

Last edited:

jugalo65978

Jun 3, 2006
idaho
oscolivar1 said:
what turbo are u planning to run or u alrdy have??

there are some aftermarket turbos, but most u have to cumtom make.

for the CT there are plenty.

not realy sure on the turbo size yet, i was thinking betwene a T68 and a T70 but not a hundred percent sure still have to do all the math for the compressor mapping.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
jugalo65978 said:
not realy sure on the turbo size yet, i was thinking betwene a T68 and a T70 but not a hundred percent sure still have to do all the math for the compressor mapping.

those turbo's u will need a custom DP.
if your not going the CT-26 route or ne other bolt on turbos to the stock mani, ne other turbo your most likey going to have to custum make.

jugalo65978

Jun 3, 2006
idaho
oscolivar1 said:
those turbo's u will need a custom DP.
if your not going the CT-26 route or ne other bolt on turbos to the stock mani, ne other turbo your most likey going to have to custum make.

thanks for the info. it suckes that im going to have a custom one made, i live in idaho and all the exaust shop people are so gay, they think that you cant use exaust biger than 2.5" on anything besids a diesl truck. :icon_mad:

1988SupraDreams

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
jugalo65978 said:
thanks for the info. it suckes that im going to have a custom one made, i live in idaho and all the exaust shop people are so gay, they think that you cant use exaust biger than 2.5" on anything besids a diesl truck. :icon_mad:

That's why you order one from out of state :) $$$ talks...