Dielectric Grease

Halsupramk3

Apr 4, 2005
Mississippi
having the same experience as zach. my local advance no longer has the three clerks that know me by name. now they have some women i guess they got from walmart for cheap. no disrespect to women but most dont know crap about cars, dont know what a part does that they are pulling, cant make any recomendations, and these they have hired really dont even know what is out on the shelves in the store. Yes some women work on cars but not enough to hire 3 of them in one store. one of the clerks that is gone is a woman and she was trustworthy to pull correct parts. these new ones arent.

advance auto seems to be doing this in several stores i have seen here. i dont want to train clerks on parts. so they lose business and oreilly or even auto zone gets business. i just wish napa was closer to me.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
LOL, took you long enough to catch it...

just messing with you man

a good example of parts counter people is whe I needed the timing gear that went on the crank of the 7M... they ordered the gear for the oil pump drive.

There is now 2 people at the local dealer that now their supra shit, and give me great prices. Only reason I go there...