Did anyone see the MKIII on CHEATERS last night?

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
There's also one in the editor's section on in the latest Modifeid Mag. It's the same one that was in it a month or so back.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
this dude was worried his man was cheating on him. and he was. and the guy he was cheating with had the supra. so the original guy jumps up on the hood pointing..

and he was yelling at him saying they were supposed to get married etc etc.

the original guy was prolly around 5 ft and his man that was cheating on him was over 6 ft looked kinda funny...

saw this like two months ago?

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
Wills7MGTE said:
so he was gay and owned a mk3, thats no good

all it does is make storytelling confusing =/

i couldnt tell which one was the woman i was guessing the short guy because he freaks out just like my lady rofl

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
GeneStarWindGSW said:
I guess Joe finally came out the closet :greddy:
;)

:biglaugh: I did not know Joe was gay.

Maybe he spent too much time on his Supra and his man was not getting any attention and thats why he cheated.

Watch you guys. Its a lesson to you all. Always look after your woman's needs. The Supra cannnot dump your ass..but your wife or g/f can.

Cheers,
Roy

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Wow, the first/one time I turn the channel to watch this crap, I see a 89/90 Super Red II turbo 5 speed hardtop with the driver door/fender bashed in.

They must be desperate to put stuff on TV, since this thread alone is a year and a half old.

Hey wait, I'm just as bad for watching it and resurrecting a thread to talk about it..

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
NastyNate;714137 said:
There's also one in the editor's section on in the latest Modifeid Mag. It's the same one that was in it a month or so back.

Theres a REALLY nice black Mk2 with a 7m in it in the back of the April issue of Super Street I just received. There's also a super hawt mk4 with a Top Secret widebody in it. Pretty cool.

Last edited: