Del Slow

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
All i know was that del slow was preaty fucking quick so i didnt bother try racing him. It was probably a low 13 second car, by how quick it moved. Mine is proably a high 14 second Supra :p

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
foreverpsycotic said:
its not all honda guys, its just the ones that look like ass. i have never seen personally a riced out car that was fast. i said in my criteria that it must be cleen, and with a clean looking car, the people that own it are probably not asshats and are good guys. i guess its all where you are from.

i like a car that is clean and fast, but honastly, i have met dozons of honda owners that have a faster car than me, and thats all they can talk about. Ive only met one honda owner that could whoop my ass in anykind of race, that isnt a complete douch, and now hes one of my best friends for 5 years now

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
Jayhall said:
Ive only met one honda owner that could whoop my ass in anykind of race, that isnt a complete douch, and now hes one of my best friends for 5 years now
thats the problem :) they think their honda is the shit and dont have open minds when it comes to cars. i have never met one yet :)

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
usdm eg said:
some b18's are non vtec, there were like 3 different versions; base model ls, gsr, and type r and in japan, sorry honda fan here

amazing.........am i supposed to be impressed?:1zhelp:

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
i have a honda crx and a 87 supra so i get the best of both worlds lol. I do know what you are talking about when i bought my supra all my honda owning frends where like "why in the hell did you buy that, you could have done a b18 swap bla bla bla.." and god do they all talk smack when i drive my girls 95gt stang but go figure none of them want to ever race lol

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Why would anyone CLAIM they had a 7M....

Of all the things to claim... And he can run 16's and blame it on a BHG.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
usdm eg said:
some b18's are non vtec, there were like 3 different versions; base model ls, gsr, and type r and in japan, sorry honda fan here

i know that, most people around here will say either LS or GSR turbo, and i figured that the guy turboed a GSR