Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
I know will all the cell phones and computers now its not hard to forget but

Change you clock!
daylight-savings-time.jpg

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
DST is an anachronism left over from an agricultural economy.

We probably could have gotten it killed off in a few years, but the environmentalists have co opted it as part of their cause. We're stuck with it forever now that it's a political tool.. :(

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
my cell didnt change over and neither did the computer at my parents house apperently (that cute little box that says "adjust for DST...")

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
My girlfriend and I both woke up around 10am
She rolled over and looked at me and said "wow, I can't believe we slept till 10" (she's not a late sleeper)
I said "just imagine, it'd be 11 if it were tomorrow" (thinking we changed them tonight, not last night)
her: ::horrified look:
me: what?
her: "you didn't change the clocks ahead?"
me: no, was I supposed to?
her: YES!
me: well, you'd better get out of bed! you gotta be at work in 10 minutes ago!

lmao

I guess she wasn't the only person... 3 other people did the same thing.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
does this mean in a few weeks the electronics that were supposed to set time time automatically that didn't yet will jump another hour?

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
BorHor said:
does this mean in a few weeks the electronics that were supposed to set time time automatically that didn't yet will jump another hour?

Maybe, depending on the way they adjust for daylight savings. Some actually synchronize with a server for your time zone, instead of just blindly adding/subtracting an hour. However I would suspect those electronics would have updated at the right time. Ones that don't synchronize with a server (like a device that doesn't have internet access) and has daylight savings time hard coded in will jump at the old time...