Damn it... I need to create a speech

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
i need to do a 10 min speach on something i belive in......... on thursday... and i have no idea what to do it on.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
How over 60 % of america is obese and by simply working out 3 days a week this number could be dropped ten fold..

Easy topic, i assume you know about fitness/health/weight training as most guys do...

10 minutes on shit like that is EASY. Talk about calorie factors, dieting situations, LIFE CHANGES, so on and so forth. Make sureyou mention that the first 3 weeks are the hardest because you don't see any results.

GL

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Disced said:
How over 60 % of america is obese and by simply working out 3 days a week this number could be dropped ten fold..

Easy topic, i assume you know about fitness/health/weight training as most guys do...

10 minutes on shit like that is EASY. Talk about calorie factors, dieting situations, LIFE CHANGES, so on and so forth. Make sureyou mention that the first 3 weeks are the hardest because you don't see any results.

GL

This made me laugh because your avatar is a pie..:biglaugh:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Disced said:

GL

thats what im planing on.. have any papers you wrote on the topic?

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
Why it should be more difficult to get your driver's license. Use dumbass driver's as examples, I could easily talk about my experiences in my 3 years of driving for an hour or two.

Then again, I live in VA. :cry:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
You're from CA, right? How about car mods, or appropriate penalties for street racing? Find that article about the car that failed the smog test in CA because he'd removed the exhaust / cat - after it was converted to electric, and therefore produced zero emissions, and go nuts.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
GrimJack said:
You're from CA, right? How about car mods, or appropriate penalties for street racing? Find that article about the car that failed the smog test in CA because he'd removed the exhaust / cat - after it was converted to electric, and therefore produced zero emissions, and go nuts.

^ lol... for real?