Critique the car above you

reklund5

Nov 3, 2007
Henderson, NV
Sawbladz;915908 said:
Car looks great, just needs some carpet mats.

I've got the factory originals in pristine condition. I just use the rubber mats everyday, and stick the carpets in for shows and such. Guess I should have drug them out for the pictures....

Ryan

reklund5

Nov 3, 2007
Henderson, NV
BorHor;915923 said:
Yeah nice car man. I would go lower though :) ( I think I am going to tell almost everyone to go lower hahaha)

You've obviously never driven in Albuquerque... My ST springs lowered my car PLENTY for the streets around here. I'd LOVE to have it slammed like yours, but fear I'd break stuff out here...

Thanks for the comments.

Ryan

bowsercake

Aug 24, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Sawbladz;915758 said:
I'll keep this going with pics...

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/Sawbladz/PICT0742.jpg[/IMG]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/Sawbladz/Mk2038.jpg[/IMG]

Needs more sawblade!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
reklund5;915930 said:
You've obviously never driven in Albuquerque... My ST springs lowered my car PLENTY for the streets around here. I'd LOVE to have it slammed like yours, but fear I'd break stuff out here...

Thanks for the comments.

Ryan

Man you need to see the roads around here. THEY SUCK. But I just man it out haha. I can't even get in my garage with out scraping the cat or exhaust.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Speaking of scraping, I pulled into a driveway to turn around and it was so steep I thought my muffler was going to plow into the ground.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
reklund5;915917 said:
I've got the factory originals in pristine condition. I just use the rubber mats everyday, and stick the carpets in for shows and such. Guess I should have drug them out for the pictures....

Ryan

I kinda figured. I had planned to do the same thing but my car doesn't see adverse conditions. Hell it barely sees rain. lol

bowsercake: My car had enough sawblade for a few years...it got old fast.

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
^^ Where's the car to be critiqued in this one? :p Nothing like red hotness and lots of shiny.

IMG_1007.sized.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

It's already on Eibach's but it really looks like it should go lower.

Annd I'm too embarrassed of the engine bay right now, but theres some sort of JZ-1 or something in there.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
CryoSlash;916067 said:
Meh, Jamie's car in real life isn't that great. He spends a lot of time photo shopping the pics so they look better then they really are.

I've never photoshopped a pic of my car. If I had, I would have taken the scuff off the front bumper. ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Swaq, I think your car needs a good buffing and some tinted windows, and Boris needs to fix the offset on his wheels since he knows nothing about offsets or wheels.

I kid, I kid.