Crisis, Pa Meet!!!!

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
aight y'all. i got a call from the park comission for the pa meet in longtown park on september the 4th. our reservation was never made because there is an arts and crafts festival in that park the entire weekend. so, i called the parks comission and tried to have it moved to a park in the same city but its 65 bucks to reserve a pavillion and the payment needs to be paid in full at the time of reservation. hence the problem. i dont have it. if anyone wants to step forward and pay it or whatever, the number is, 717-299-8215. all you have to do is reserve it dfor the 4th of september. othe than that, i know that the parks here in williamsport are free and there would be some beautiful photo opportunities. i could have a 60 mile cruise route if y'all wanted it. through the hills, city, doesnt matter. not to mention, williamsport is prolly one of the easiest cities to get to. let me know what y'all think.
boost

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
lol there are too many threads on the PA meet man, shoulda posted in the original one. but anyway we're gonna hafta change the location...or come up wit some $$$

I

itr206

Where is Williamsport?

I went to a Nissan Meet as French Creek already. That is a really nice place and I think it was free to all.
Nice surroundings and cool back roads
Rally style. lol

Milenko

Mar 31, 2005
Mifflinville, PA
So we can reserve a place at a different park in Lancaster for $65? Did you have a specific one picked out? I'll call and reserve it if you guys will chip in like $5 or $10 to help cover it.

I'd be OK with a Williamsport meet just cause it'd be way closer for me, but I think it'd be farther away for almost everyone else. So we should make sure that everyone could still come.

Milenko

Mar 31, 2005
Mifflinville, PA
So here's the deal:

cuzihadtoo is gonna go check out Buchmiller park after he's done with work to see if it's nice enough to have our meet there.

I'm leaving for vacation first thing tomorrow morning though, so someone else will have to step up and reserve the spot or call me and let me know wtf is going on so I can do it.

butson60

Apr 11, 2005
Lancaster
Buchmiller park is a great little park on the southern side of lancaster. Much more wooded than long's park but still nice. They also have one of the only frisbie golf courses in the area (bring your own). I'm down for helping out with the cost of a reservation.

S

supragurl77

hey, new to the site. so how is this all going down? can someone im me or pm me and let me know? thanks! :biglaugh:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
its def. gonna be in lancaster. i say we meet at the park city place then we head out to a park.

Milenko

Mar 31, 2005
Mifflinville, PA
b005t3d said:
we were al under the impression that you were gonna do it. or atleast i was anyways.

Well I was, but last Thursday I posted a message that someone else would have to do it cause I was leaving for vacation. I didn't know if that park was a go or not.

Should I call now and do it? Is everyone happy with the Buchmiller park?

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
Milenko said:
Well I was, but last Thursday I posted a message that someone else would have to do it cause I was leaving for vacation. I didn't know if that park was a go or not.

Should I call now and do it? Is everyone happy with the Buchmiller park?
im cool wiht it. i dont know about everyone

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
im cool with it, we need someone to check it out and make sure theres enuff space and such.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
hmm dun think we'll get over 16 ppl...start the list back up...even tho theres other threads about this.

1.Me
2.boost
3.Cuz
4.Milenko