Crazy idea for a fun product

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I was reading a few posts in another thread by JetJock and I had this idea.

What if we were to have an over 40 club here within SM. I was thinking we could have some stickers made up that say "GET OFF MY LAWN!" and have a small version of the SM logo under it. It would be an exclusive group and you would have to answer a questionaire to prove your age. Maybe the questionare would have 100 questions regarding pop culture of the 60's, 70's and 80's and you could sport your score on your "Lawn" sticker!

ROFL, ok I know it was a silly idea but who would be up for making the stickers? I'll kick to have say...20 made? Do we even have 20 "over 40s" here?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
IJ is old enough to get two stickers...................:evil2:

Edit: Damnit man, I sooooo wanted to beat you to this thread, but I guess age has it's advantages.......:biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
hey maybe we can make the questionaire in such a way that someone under 40 can make it in as long as they can achieve a minimum score by living through certain events or owning certain products (rock'em sock'em robots anyone?) I'll see if I can start fleshing out a god set of questions.

lol, SM-GOML club.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Rock'em sock 'em robots. Now there's a blast from the past. I go all the way back to erector sets and other toys that caused various mayhem to young bodies. I've never thought about it but I'm probably the oldest guy here. Scary.

blackgraz

Racecar Driver
Nov 13, 2006
DFW Texas
IJ. said:
Do we trust Graz to make stickers he's one of them younguns after all! ;)

I always look up you old farts. Besides you guys have all the answers for a youngin like me :biglaugh: gotta pay my dues somewhere.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Thats always the case...Old people like the company of younger people to make them feel young and remind them of their young days.

Cheers,
Roy

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
tte said:
Thats always the case...Old people like the company of younger people to make them feel young and remind them of their young days.

Cheers,
Roy

Really? I always thought it was so I could scope out your chicks! :naughty: