Crap!!!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I would have been laying on my supra taking the damage!
Or put something on it, you can replace paint but not 500000000 dents.

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
MAN! Glad to hear theres minimal if no damage. That brought flash backs just watching it. About four years ago. I sat at the front door and watched baseball and softball size hail total one of my cars, my girls car and everyones car on the north side of town that got left outside.

It was a hard time for me...Luckely! The supra was in the garage.

Now get that garage clean!:)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i'd have ran outside, grabbed the 6 metal posts from the garden, ripped them out, pounded them into the ground around the supra, and tied a tarp over top of them.

(we set the garden up in only a few minutes) - so it wouldn't take long. :)

that sucks! glad to hear it's ok.

-shaeff

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
Yup we got it here too, I have 3 HUGE pieces of hail in the refrigerator. Luckily the supra couldn't leave the garage if it wanted to so it didnt get hurt. We did have one huge piece of hail hit the rain gutter so hard it broke the bracket and knocked the whole thing off the house.

Jon

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
GotTurbos? said:
Yup we got it here too, I have 3 HUGE pieces of hail in the refrigerator. Luckily the supra couldn't leave the garage if it wanted to so it didnt get hurt. We did have one huge piece of hail hit the rain gutter so hard it broke the bracket and knocked the whole thing off the house.

Jon

Yeah, it only got worse the farther East it went. We were lucky.

"Now get that garage clean!"

I am, I am. A bunch of junk went to the dump today.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
That sucks!!!!

OT - You don't believe the globe is getting warmer??

I don't believe it's because of man. The earth's climate has gone through cyclical changes for billions of years. Back in the 70's I remember them showing us films about how we are approaching an ice age. It's a political issue, not a scientific one, being pushed by people with a political agenda. This topic stops here. Take it to the Off Topic Political Lounge if you want to continue it.:icon_bigg

Edit-MKIII, you're build thread is bad ass!!