Corolla steering wheel on supra

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
The thought of using a Newer Toyota steering wheel never even occurred to me!

I've been in the market for a nice steering wheel, but if I can manage to keep it simple and still have that 'yota badge in the center, I'll be a happy camper. :)

If you've got a newer Toyota steering wheel in your MKIII....POST IT!!!

Jeff

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Boost Lee;1212325 said:
The thought of using a Newer Toyota steering wheel never even occurred to me!

I've been in the market for a nice steering wheel, but if I can manage to keep it simple and still have that 'yota badge in the center, I'll be a happy camper. :)

If you've got a newer Toyota steering wheel in your MKIII....POST IT!!!

Jeff

This is the reason why I asked about it, because I want to have the yoda badge on my car as well. I'm tired of aftermarket steering wheels. and this steering wheel looks like the MKIV Very expensive TRD wheel. My father has it on his 03 corolla and I love the wheel.

Plus I want to do something different :evil2: I order mine already as soon as I get it and installed it on my supra I will post pic's.

RazoE;1212254 said:
Took this pic for you guys. Like I said, it's my dad's 1998 Rav4's steering wheel..

img00044ba3.jpg

I told him if he ever decides to sell the car, to let me know so I can source another airbagged wheel and swap...

I think that this wheel will look good on the MKIII as well, plus it kind of looks the IS300 Steering wheel with the Lexus logo on it instead of the Toyota logo. And in Japan it has the altezza logo on it with a dark goldish trim.

So if any body has these steering wheel on there supra please post pics I would love to see it, that or the original MKIV steering wheel on there MKIII. :icon_bigg

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Yeah what's neat about yota wheels is that they look pretty sporty.

I'd consider swapping one in myself if my car was a 91+. ( Even so, probably wouldn't. I like consistency and the little things - I actually like the fact that there aren't any yota emblems throughout pre 91s and would swap the red toyota supra badge on the nose in a heartbeat.)