Computer help - Right mouse click

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Hmm, weird. Have you tried different browsers to see if it's just a particular one? I always recommend Firefox, but Opera is a good one too. (IE is the devil)

Oh, and FYI, the programmer term for that is the "context menu". :)

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
its probably one of those windows glitches when your partition has been through allot...installation, unistallation, saving, deleting...fragmentation. you could try defragmenting your computer through the system tools and also check if you all the windows updates. if your windows isnt ligit and you cant do that, then pm me and ill take care of that. how much space do you have left on your master harddrive? how long since the last time its been formatted. i usually format and reinstall windows every couple months, just to keep it clean and running glitch free. have you any adware and spyware? if so, you need to clean that up. also..what do you have running in the background? you can check what you have when your computer starts up by going to start>run>msconfig>startup. if you can scroll through the things that startup, thats not good, get rid of some(most).
or i could be something totally different.
good luck