Come one, Come all, Post your tattoos/piercings (Some pics NSFW)

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Ok, well Ill start off. I just got a new one a few days ago. Some of you may have seen this picture.

p932738_1.jpg

So heres the purpose of this thread, We post pictures and whatever stories of your body art. We do not make any jest or criticize. Its your/my body, you/I can do whatever I feel like.

I know we had a thread like this once, but lets start new

quick paper sketch, then my boy Sal drew it on me in sharpie
p932738_2.jpg

then this came out after 4 hours on the table
p932738_3.jpg

I'm a self titled sissy, but Sal says most people puss out after an hour or even less, I did 4 lol. I didn't squirm at all. It hurt really bad, but it hurt MOST when he went for the shading. Sal has tattoos all over, but he says he is too scared to do his chest hahaha. Were gonna blast it with color in a couple weeks, its gonna be an amazing sugar skull. LOTS of vibrant colors. I may be his entry for the Body art expo :]

anywho...
p932738_4.jpg

p932738_5.jpg

Yeah. ftw

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
If it looks crooked, it kinda is. I was born with this wierd condition where i'm missing the WHOLE muscle on the right side of my chest, so it looks a little off, but it isn't, ya know.

I forgot, I have another tattoo on my finger haha. Lemme see if I can get a pic.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
This is my only one so far, I have a few more planned out I just need to go in and talk to him, get them drawn up.

p932754_1.jpg

p932754_2.jpg

If I can ever get in to see the guy who did the flames again, I'm going to get them finished and they'll be all the way around my arm.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Tattoo #1: Its an AK47 which is my son's nickname..
p932870_1.jpg

Tattoo #2: Its my last name in Serbian Cryllic
Tattoo #3: Under my last name its a symbol for "Samo Sloga Serbe Spava" which means "Only Unity Saves The Serbs"
p932870_2.jpg

Tattoo #4: A rose for the memory of my mother.. This was when it was fresh 3 weeks ago.
p932870_3.jpg

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
this is my sleeve in progress....alot has been added sense this pic...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and the rest

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and my dick is pierced also but i doubt yall would appreciate me posting a pic of that...

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
if its not against forum rules ill post a pic of it....i dont care....

my best friend owns a tattoo parlor......and ofcourse he does all my work.... anybody in the philly area come check out Intimate Body Art Studios in glendside pa