College/university thread

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
I was just wondering what colleges everyone here is attending? Just curious, and what are all your majors, i guess ill begin

University of California Los Angeles

Major:
Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics

Minor:
Spanish and Portuguese

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
62% girls here ;) cept i dont capatalize as i have a loving girlfriend that i see no need to stray from, i cant understand one of mine right now, its alright though i need the sleep soemtime ;)

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Attending Wenatchee Valley Comunity college for a transfer (which is pretty much completed)

preparing for a transfer to Washington State University

Major: Mechanical Engineering.

goal: have a badass job beating the shit out of cars and making them stronger than they were before. Maybe even jump towards formula 1

Obstacles: That school is in Pullman wa. which is notorious for A. lots of girls B. lots of beer, and C. (A+B) = X . Solve for X

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Once i move back to the States next summer I am going to probably go to the University of Oregon or Portland State Univeristy and major in Political Science.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
I haven't gone to college yet, but I'll most likely end up attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

For those of you current college students, especially Suprasport91, you owe it to yourselves to check out the book called Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth by Ben Shapiro. It's the first book that I ever read because I wanted to and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Don't take your professors too seriously. ;)

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
RHDMK3 said:
Once i move back to the States next summer I am going to probably go to the University of Oregon or Portland State Univeristy and major in Political Science.

Where are you from originally? I have a friend who is in Political Science at the U of O (we grew up in Eugene). A bunch of my high school friends went to U of O and a few went to PSU.

I'm at Oregon State University studying Computer Science, minoring in Mathematics.

Northstar24

7M FTW
May 19, 2005
Menomonee Falls, WI
Sophmore Management Information Systems Student after a three year stint in Engineering trying to live up to the family tradition

Went from Academic Probation/suspension to Dean's list since making the switch

Currently at Milwuakee School of Engineering, once I'm done with my Bachelor's its most likely off for my MBA