Civic hatch. Rsx. Crownvic. lol :)

Orangeracer

SUPRA LOVER
Sep 12, 2008
Harford County, MD
So i was driving around wanting to race so i could get motivated to get a 2jz and no one would race me. So i just drove around. I love my targa. So i finally got a rsx with alot of mods to race me. We pulled up to a light and it turned green and he didnt go lol I was going to give him a head start. lol so i look over and he is starring. :love:.. So i rev it up once to get him to go. He goes i go. didnt launch good at all. I pulled past him in about 70ft. then let off because i ran of road at 130ft he passed me. Then later i found a dumby in a 93ish honda hatch with a duel over head came vtec not sure what motor tho. So i let him try to pass me and i blew his doors off. Vtec dont got shit on 12psi. Well so i dropped my buddy off and was going home and some ass hole was going like 30 in a 40 so i passed um doing about 95-100mph. And a cop was driving the opisit way. he then slams on his brakes and pulls a youie. I floor it. get to 125mph then slam the brakes and make a sharp turn down a dark gravel driveway. and shut off my lights. then i back up behind a barn and wait. . . . he looked and looked but didnt find me so 20 mins later i go to leave and pull out back on that road and i pass him again. this time going the speed limit but i have the only silver supra around. an he slams his brakes and pulls a youie. i see him hit the brakes and gun it. i made it to my street which was one mile from the cop and halllllled assssssss. I was doing 90mph down my country road. I pull in my driveway and shut down the lights. pull up to my house park her let her cool down then shut her down and go in side. I tell you what. any other car i prob woulda got caught. If it wasnt for My Supra being so bad ass.

the reason i ran was i had got caught doing 70in a 30 in January and i got 6points. so I cant get another ticket. lol
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
I love my supra.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
lol sounds like some fun.... well except for the running from the cops part.. dont you think since you have the only silver supra in town they will see you again and stop you? maybe not but hey nice runs what are your mods?

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
yeah definately try to avoid running from cops.....6 points or not you would have been screwed if he caught you...especially the second time around. good read though

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
NICE!!!

running from cops is scary. I remember running once with a saleen 281 and all of a sudden he shot a rod through the block (at least thats what it sounded like, just heard a loud POP sound as he was close to redline) The cop then got him instead of me. I got very lucky.

I think it's time for you to upgrade to better brakes if your going to be driving like that.