Choice of coat/color for my sawblades

Sep 3, 2006
Mastic Beach
why dont ppl juss post pics of their re painterd/polished rims so we get get some ideas of what we think looks nice.....thats juss my opinion....plus i like the look of my stock ones but a change would look good too i guess...imean i have 2 sets so i wanna make one set a diff color.....

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Chrome = yuck
Sawblades = yuck

But, if I had to do it, probably matte black.

----------------------
On a side note^^^ that's a hot Datsun

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Just go find some poor sap with a JZA80 and steal his factory's. Remember to leave your sawblades behind as a courtesy though. Get those chromed if they aren't already and rock those!

Sep 3, 2006
Mastic Beach
RHDMK3 said:
Just go find some poor sap with a JZA80 and steal his factory's. Remember to leave your sawblades behind as a courtesy though. Get those chromed if they aren't already and rock those!
lmfao i agree with this dood:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
There really is no point in redoing sawblades. I can understand polishing or spray canning or chroming it to make it to your liking, but having a shop do them is a waste, even if it is free. Harsh but true

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
what color is your car?

if the paint job is free, why not?

chrome/ polished or hyper black, depending on the car color.

hyper black motegi's

dp10-hyperblack.jpg

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
ask your dad's friend to polish/chrome your valve covers, power steering resevoir, rad supports, etc, etc instead. ... or maybe find some poor condition cheap rims you like off ebay or something and give it to him instead.