Cheerios

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
After many years of hearing the term "Who pissed in your Cheerio's" I decided to buy a box to try as they're a relatively new thing to Australia ;)

After a few bowls of them I'm left wondering have they always been this bland or have they been toned down over the years?

(maybe pissing in them would add flavour)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
Topher: Thanks :)
(are the different colours meant to be different flavours?)

Theresa: Haven't seen those yet I'm not sure if we have em (will keep an eye out though)

Ecks: LOL
Used to eat Fruit Loops as a kid and man those things are 90% sugar so was expecting Cheerio's to be sort of the same!

SkyHawk Ecks

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Stockton, CA
No way. Fruit Loops is far better than anything Cheerios will come up with. Though they have many, MANY variations of Cheerios here. Honey Nut, Team Cheerios, Apple Cinnamon, and the latest they came out with was Fruit Cheerios I think. Which are basically smaller Fruit Loops.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
Just finished a bowl of regulars now I'm curious about these mythical "honey nut" ones ;) (I'll check the shelves next time I shop the regualr ones could be the foam crap you pack parcels with for all the flavour they don't have)

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
JustAnotherVictim said:
Only cuz you enjoy honey dipped testicles.

It was once, and I was curious.

and IJ dont knock beerio's it's a staple breakfast food of the fraternities at Fresno