Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
sm_photo_missing.jpg

lawl 3

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
He was in a relationship with her for a year and didnt know she was 16? I'd say that's a bit more than "kind of stupid".

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
JustAnotherVictim;913938 said:
If you're with a girl and she looks 18 and says she's 18 how often do you really verify that?
You gonna check her ID?

You learn alot about someone when dating them for a year. I'd think being 16 or 18 would come up more than just on the first date.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
MassSupra89;914010 said:
You learn alot about someone when dating them for a year. I'd think being 16 or 18 would come up more than just on the first date.
Umm... if you like the girl and she says shes 18 you def wouldn't think otherwise.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Maybe for the night... But I'd definetly be more involved with my girlfriend of a year to know better.

Don't you think after a year you'd wonder why she was just getting a drivers permit... or couldn't get into R movies... c'mon.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Hey, I never said the guy was intelligent. :) All he was thinking of at the time was the great booty. They never really went on dates, if I remember correctly....just lots of sex

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
MassSupra89;914075 said:
Maybe for the night... But I'd definetly be more involved with my girlfriend of a year to know better.

Don't you think after a year you'd wonder why she was just getting a drivers permit... or couldn't get into R movies... c'mon.
My sis didn't get her license till she was 18. Not everything is so cut and dry.
How often do you get carded for movies?
I never have been even throughout high school.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I agree, I've never been carded for movies, just an example, but if you think you can be fooled for a year by a girl, Well I feel sorry for you. lol
Better example. How would she explain being a sophomore in high school and claiming to be 18? and don't tell me you wouldn't notice that after a year.

Ds that makes more sense if it was just a "booty call" relationship.