Check it out, my first car crash

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
How about 13 miles on an 87 Grand National?

I know there will be exceptions...but a Mazda 626 isn't exactly one of "Those" cars that people try and keep miles off of. :D

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
if its the LX they do. 2.0 liters of fuel injected fury. i couldnt believe they'd made a turbo one too. i halfway wanna buy one and mess with it.

but yeah, no significance in the mileage. that car brought me home from the hospital as a baby, though. i guess its fitting that i ended it.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Well neither was the grand national--at the time. Now people realize that they're in high demand. Especially the 87's. Not to mention I saw a GNX (547 or some BS made) with 500 miles on it :D--those were collectors cars though :Icon_razz

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i think death wanted its car, or else this thing woulda lived forever. if i still had it now, itd be stripped and i'd have the whole thing lowered a bit. with straight pipes (yes plural, probably side exit)

L

lanky189

clip first im glad to see your ok.

second..a performance wouldn't help in that situation....gravel is unpredictable..i killed my 73 celica on gravel...unless you've got a 1.2 million dollar Scooby-ru STi you don't have any sort of control on a gravel road at any speed other than snails pace.