Charger Daytona R/T

bountykilla0118

In Pursuit of 500rwhp
Jul 16, 2005
Atlanta GA
Well last night i am cruising down Peachtree Rd in the great city of Atlanta minding my own business rolling with a cute little honey with the music playing and ya know i have a little bit of bump in the truck 2 twelves to be exact ..... and the targa off and with the body in need of some body work :). I look up in my rear view mirror and see two cars coming up on me FLYING. I get to the light and one pulls over to my left and the other to my right. On my left is a Charger with two guys that was burnt orange, i guess, with the black trim and the hemi logo. On my right is grand prix gtp supercharged two door coupe with a thousand gauges. At this point i am giggling looking at both of them while she is telling me "to get em" since all i talk about is how fast my car is and going to be .....yada yada yada..... Well the charger looks over at me like what the hell is she doing with him in that car and says "boy you aint ready for this you better ask him" pointing to the guy in the gtp soooo i calmly say "we will see". The light turns green and i nail it. I start to pull on both of them really hard in 2nd gear but it was too short we caught another red light. the light turns green and i ease off the clutch since they did not want to go another........ I thought wrong i hear both of them hit it while they were in front of me and i hit that shit too. By the end of 3rd gear to the middle of 4th i was 1 1/2lengths of the charger and the gtp was hmmmm to far to count.

They charger rolls his window down again and this was his exact words " Damn man that mutha-fuka is fast as hell what ya do it man?!?!?!" I tell him exhaust, intake, 14psi stock motor with a holy accordian hose. Should have seen the way their heads dropped.

$2,500 not pretty vs $35,000+ brand new ...... HAHAHA i love the MKIII

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Nice double kill! I saw a brand new Charger R/T on the highway (no plates yet) but he didn't seem to want to play. Plus my brother was following me in my pickup hauling my couch so I didn't want to lose him. Oh well.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Nothing better than crushing the ego of a person who just bought a brand new car thinking it's fast, and getting their ass handed to them by a "cheap ass Jap car". ;)

Great kill!

tturnpaw

Supra Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2007
Everett, WA
Nice kills! speaking of which, i drove an 06 wrx for the first time last night. Oh man im hooked! The evo has nothing on it other than power. It wasnt even an sti, but i can tell you the way it handles and reacts the only difference could be power.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
you know the wrx and sti lose 100 hp to the wheels to much for me I'd take the evo not to metion the evo come from the factory with forged pistons.

nice kill btw I'm still waiting to get my chance at a new charger

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
hemis are fun to play with. i took one on the highway with my NA (no clue how) from 60-105. he got the jump and i dropped into 3rd, and hit 105 in 4th.
BTW it was a 300c srt 8

tturnpaw

Supra Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2007
Everett, WA
meh, id take the sacrifice. The interior looks better IMO the sound is intimadating, WRC backs them like 50 times more, etc...Of course, if i ended up buying the car, im one of those people who doesnt like stock form...too soft, slow, quiet etc. so i would have the engine and trans built to handle 600whp.

oh and as for the 100hp statement: The one i drove was 230hp, but i can tell you now if i raced it with my supra i would lost prob a car length every 10mph. Meaning thats obviously not true. My supra has about 36k miles on the 7m too. So wear and tear is not the issue.

Check this out...real race car driver test. The 04-05 sti is the same as the 06 wrx except less power. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioNjbsjAZ8k
whenmunkysfly said:
you know the wrx and sti lose 100 hp to the wheels to much for me I'd take the evo not to metion the evo come from the factory with forged pistons.

nice kill btw I'm still waiting to get my chance at a new charger

Last edited: