Caught for SpeedRacing.....AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
ok so the first time i drifted a corner on a normally busy street, but i did it at 10pm and nobody was in my general area, and my car got impounded and a $400 ticket that was later thrown out. Tonight i was caught for racing my buddies 99 Z28 Camaro doing 95 in a 35, AND when the cop tunred around to come chase us, we attempted to evade through some side streets(not that fast). He finds us, just barely, and i get a WARNING not even a written warning, just verbal. And my buddy justin gets his car impounded becuase of he bad driving record(23 moving violations), and he has a restriction on his license not to be driving at night becuase of those. He also was issued a ticket. Moral of the story is.....not all cops are dicks and dont race on busy streets(even though there was NO traffic)

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
man, you are lucky, he could have taken your license right there...., I gould find alot of better things to waste my money on other that giving it to the boys in blue...

Will

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
willfish said:
man, you are lucky, he could have taken your license right there...., I gould find alot of better things to waste my money on other that giving it to the boys in blue...

Will

dont think its that way in my state, think he woulda mentioned that as a scare tactic. but, regardless, lesson learned.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
they dont take your license off you right there especially since you were doing 60 mph over the limit ?,, dam, I'm moving there
Will

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
chopstickz said:
dont even post this stuff on this forum. most of the people here will just be dicks.
FWIW, any response here will be less of a "dick" than racing 95 in a 35, regardless of how empty the streets were. In a city area, that's just absurd.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
ChadMKIII said:
FWIW, any response here will be less of a "dick" than racing 95 in a 35, regardless of how empty the streets were. In a city area, that's just absurd.

I drive my del sol 60-70 on side streets sometimes... That's not even on main roads.. I deliver pizza and I understand the risks involved.

It's a hoot that you tried to dip away from the cop.... the only way you will ever out-run a cop is if you have more balls than him.. Find the freeway, bomb it at 150 MPH with your lights off for 2-3 miles, pull off and hide.. I don't recommend anyone trying this unless you reeaaalllly can't get a ticket.. Running from the cops is stupid and absurd.. But my buddies do it quite a bit and get away with it.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Disced said:
I drive my del sol 60-70 on side streets sometimes... That's not even on main roads.. I deliver pizza and I understand the risks involved.

You may vary well understand those risks, but does the person walking on the sidewalk understand those risks as well.

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
Pizza delivery drivers are usually some of the most dangerous, idiotic drivers out on the streets. Just because you have a crappy job and a sign on top of your car does not give you the license to drive around town like you are an ambulance or fire truck.

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
Don't you know man you need to send a look out to check for the 5.0 before you race lol and us radios and all the cool shit street racers use on TV lol

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Dachande said:
Pizza delivery drivers are usually some of the most dangerous, idiotic drivers out on the streets. Just because you have a crappy job and a sign on top of your car does not give you the license to drive around town like you are an ambulance or fire truck.

I guarantee you, that 90% of pizza delivery drivers are better drivers than you. :3d_frown: You know how much we drive? 6-8 Hours a day in heavy traffic for the most part. We know all lights, how long each light takes, every back road, every cop spot, so on and so forth.

I've never been in an accident delivering pizza, I have over 10,000 deliveries. Does my job suck? Sure, but I'm a college student... Tell me where else you can work 30 hours a week and still make 30K a year while going to college full time?

And, all I do is sit in my car and either listen to music, or talk on my phone. I would smash you in a driving contest while on the phone, with the music up, and eating a piece of pizza. :biglaugh:

SO gtfo about pizza delivery drivers; because you couldn't handle it son.:aigo:

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
Disced said:
SO gtfo about pizza delivery drivers; because you couldn't handle it son.:aigo:

Looks like I struck a nerve. The more you drive doesn't mean the better you get when you still drive like a moron for those 6-8 hours. Before you go on a tirade, I was saying "you" as an example, not necessarily yourself. You may be a good driver, but you don't make up for everyone else that isn't.

p.s. i'm not your "son"

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Street racing is stupid and dangerous.

I think just about everyone on this forum can agree with me because we all do it quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.