ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I like cats.........warm moist ones.

Dan has a tittie fettish:boobs:

LilMiss..............Stop teasing.......I'm trying to behave

SH.........Damn you're always in my head

Ken............Put don that BB gun, and make that cat suffer before death. Just don't let go.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I am very allergic also, and I f I wasn't ....still don't like them. There was one cool one on my aunt's farm that was cool, mostly because it whooped ass on all the other cats we hated.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Cats are awesome. They are great stress relievers for when you get pissed. And they prevent you from hurting the dog. Always keep a few around for when your day just isn't going that hot. :biglaugh:

I <3 dogs.

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
I've never liked cats all that much, but starting last spring, they've designated my front porch as their nightly fuckspot. which happens to be right outside my bedroom window. all through spring and summer, I'd be asleep and then all of a sudden wake up to the sound of a freaking orgy on my front porch. they started doing it again a couple weeks ago, and lets just say...someones investing in a pellet gun soon, and those pussies are learnin a lesson.

these are street cats btw, so no remorse, no regret, NO MERCY:icon_evil

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
yeah, most house cats are okay with me, its just the homeless ones that I have a problem with..

the only cat I really like is my friends cat. its a freaking beast. its so hardcore, it chases dogs down the street(I'm not exaggerating{sp?}...)

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
bigaaron said:
My cats never scratch and they sleep all night long. You know they say that pets usually have the personality of their owners, right?
So what you're saying is you never scratch and you sleep all night long? Interesting. :D

I've heard that before, but I've never seen it actually hold to be true. My dog's personalities are completely different from mine or anyone else in the family.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Is this about cat alytic convertor or actual cats? lol I hate them both! Especially the animal cats, they just sit around the house not good with people and run away from you, and scratch like a bitch! plus my dog doesn't like them :)

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
high psi 1jz said:
Is this about cat alytic convertor or actual cats?
Thats the good part about this thread. Bitch about whichever ones you want! :p

I'm getting rid of my hated first cat on my car during the rebuild. I'm glad I've never owned a real cat.

I was kinda pissed. Went over to g/f's house when I wasn't sposed to be there. Damn orange cat climbed all over my black shirt....couldn't get it off before my mom saw it. Oops. Long story behind that one...Lol.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
ret said:
So what you're saying is you never scratch and you sleep all night long? Interesting. :D

I've heard that before, but I've never seen it actually hold to be true. My dog's personalities are completely different from mine or anyone else in the family.

No, I'm saying if your cats are mean and annoying then...... :biglaugh: