suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
HellsLegion said:
He banned me for being a Homo.

This just made my day.................:biglaugh:

Cats are just evil looking. They want you to pet them, but when you stop, they want to scratch the piss out of you. I'd just assume kick one as pet it.:evil2:

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
You have to dig their shit out of a sandbox everyday, they don't appreciate it, and if you let it go they start shitting and pissing all over the house, it all stinks and you can't wash the smell out. That is all.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
ma71supraturbo said:
because they rob you of like 3.5 horsepower. Plus they prevent you from spewing obnoxious black tar on cars that stop inconsiderately close to your rear bumper at stoplights.

X2 LOL!

I love my cat that I have, but any body else have to do the "test pet"?

Come over to kitty. Pet. If kitty purrs, then procede to pet further. If kitty wags tail, pet at your own risk.

I hate my cat when he does this crap.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
Because they suck my nipples at night thinking milks gona come out of them stupid kittens.....

Why must God create such a creature that can be so annoying, As you can tell I'm more of a dog person.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
supradan22 said:
Because they suck my nipples at night thinking milks gona come out of them stupid kittens.....

Why must God create such a creature that can be so annoying, As you can tell I'm more of a dog person.
"I've got nipples greg, can you milk me?"

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
I hate cats. Period. They all need to be pushed off a cliff in mass numbers, or thrown up in the air and shot, or something cool like that.

I gave a friend's cat a concussion on Wednesday, I was proud of myself. :D We were playing bowling on the Wii, and I was standing right in front of his bed. His cat was sitting on the bed, so I swung my arm back, missed him, but throwing it forward to roll the ball I hit the dumb thing in the head, knocking him off the bed. He darted off and cowered in a chair the rest of the time I was over. I'm still laughing about it. :rofl: :rofl: