Car is running lean as fuck.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Add crisco to the gas tank, it will put on the pounds like rosie odonnel at a cupcake convention. No more lean.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I'm impressed laxboy its still getting people to respond. At least this thread has some entertainment value, lol.

I bet he will provide another small and ultimately useless tidbit of info in the hours that a genie on am will solve his mysterious problem.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
i believe he is just making pointless thread after pointless thread, not wanting to search and figure out how a car works, and having the satisfaction of fixing things on his own, but just wants everyone else to do his work for him. do u even have an air/fuel ratio gauge/wideband? probably not. i would suggest getting something along those lines before making these threads so you have some kind of info to post so we get some clue about what your issue may or may not be... i would love to see you post these threads on SF and see how much is left of you after the pirannahs get ahold of you.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
You are not getting enough fuel in the cylinders.

Check fuel pressure.
Check your injectors to make sure they are working correctly.

Next time, don't make a thread title like this one and include any mods and things you have tried in the first post and don't forget punctuation as well.

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
barkz;1774767 said:
i believe he is just making pointless thread after pointless thread, not wanting to search and figure out how a car works, and having the satisfaction of fixing things on his own, but just wants everyone else to do his work for him. do u even have an air/fuel ratio gauge/wideband? probably not. i would suggest getting something along those lines before making these threads so you have some kind of info to post so we get some clue about what your issue may or may not be... i would love to see you post these threads on SF and see how much is left of you after the pirannahs get ahold of you.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?150877-Egr Here ya go.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
trololo-haters-gonna-hate-o.gif