car covers

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
ok since my car got egged i been wondering about car covers...dose any one make one fore the supra specifically? if not how do those "universal" ones work??

thanks
steveyblack

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
i got mine from autozone. And on the back of the box it had a list of cars. And mine was a size 3 i guess. So i would recomend going to autozone. The price range varies from like $30 to $80 from what i saw. And i just got the cheap $30 one because my supra is dead :cry:

marc3

canadian blood
Jul 19, 2006
quebec,canada
i actually have a universal, and boy does it fit perfectly on the car, i know this cuz i just put it on for the long...long winter:( :(

DETONATION666

DECEPTICON MK3
Oct 29, 2006
Bethpage, New York, United States
See I wouldnt have a problem throwing an autozone one on but I've read so many times that it could end up doing more damage then its worth. I def dont want something that could mess up my paint even if I have to pay for tickets for not having registration or plates on it.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
I bought a universal one from Autozone and it worked perfectly. If shes going to stay under the cover for long u should uncover the car once or twice a week and wash her so there wouldnt be a lot of deposits on it when it is time to take it out.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
ForcedTorque said:
So would one that expensive come with a paint gaurantee? And how practical would one be for daily use?
I don't think it came with any guarantee. I still haven't even taken it out of the box, so I don't know how easy it is to take on and off. They do recommend washing and waxing the car before putting on the cover though.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Stay away from covers made of nylon...when the wind moves the cover arround, it acts like a fine sandpaper ;)

The one I have is made out of Technalon...multi-layered to help protect against denting too.