Callout for Upgradedsupra

Status
Not open for further replies.

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
WaKonabi217;1352261 said:
Man he must really be a pussy if he's seen it on SF and SM and any other site you have it on and hasn't even replied. At all...

LOL

YOU have NO CLUE WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! STFU!!!

That was very funny however, these two guys have 2 of the fastest MK3's out there. It's all fun and games to them, but it would be nice to see Duane run at the 1/4 mile.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
lmfao

NorCal is bringing the pain, you better bring the tissues, ahahaha, I love the ridiculous arm movements.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
Folks, this is a callout not an attack. In other words between jawsgear and upgraded. I see an attack, insult from anyone else, and you are getting infraction from me.

We clear?

teedoff00

14 psi boost
Dec 5, 2007
Selah, WA
This would be an epic race! I have seen the Jawsgear car at SILV 08 and Duane was supposed to be there but he blew his motor right before! Sucks, I was looking forward to the smack down... Both cars are :love: in my opinion, but I think Duane's still has the upper hand :icon_bigg

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
teedoff00;1352603 said:
This would be an epic race! I have seen the Jawsgear car at SILV 08 and Duane was supposed to be there but he blew his motor right before! Sucks, I was looking forward to the smack down... Both cars are :love: in my opinion, but I think Duane's still has the upper hand :icon_bigg

Speculation only goes so far......:biglaugh: I propose everyone send Duane pm's until he responds. :evil2:

Status
Not open for further replies.