Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
Moy;1354037 said:
Lol. funkey_monkey is from Minnesota... reppin the Midwest bro! :D

Anything east of colorado is east coast to me LOL

funky_monkey58;1354056 said:
I honestly would be happy with anything from 12-10 seconds in the 1/4.
But being from a straight roads state I may have to get a 9" and an auto yet....
On second thought come for this.
http://www.brainerdraceway.com/drag-racing/sport-compact.html

Damn, that would be in like 2 weeks bro. HAHAHA you killing me. BTW my car is not shop sponsored, I own the shop LOL and it comes out of my pocket. Also, I am not a independently wealthy inheriter, I earn every penny I spend LOL.:icon_bigg Nice video of the 8.04 run, but that dude is rocking a solid axle too, I am on my puney old stock mk3 differential. What turbo is he running, certainly not a 76mm like me. hehehehe

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
He is running a gt47 I believe, With a 10.5:1 compression ratio and maxing out 1600cc injectors with a secondary set of 440cc:aigo:. Its all good man I fried a rod bearing a couple weeks back so I am pushing it to make it there on time myself and its only an hr drive for me.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
i know jeff as i ordered my diff parts when my diff broke...... my money is on hhis 2jz....gotta represent the jz crowd.......look in sig

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
Turbo Drifter;1354414 said:
Seems to be the same thing each year, lots of hype no follow though.

Jeff I think I owe you a bear or do you owe me? from last year, I'll try and track you down at PNW.

No more hype needed from this end. I will be there, hopefully duane will have the coconuts to run me. I dont care who I race, Daune, Nate, Ron, Tim, Nancy, whoever LOL.

Jeff

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
jawsgear;1354425 said:
No more hype needed from this end. I will be there, hopefully duane will have the coconuts to run me. I dont care who I race, Daune, Nate, Ron, Tim, Nancy, whoever LOL.

Jeff

I'll run you, not going to be much of a race though lol.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
jawsgear;1354425 said:

Jeff

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Nancy? Would that be the guy who is scared to post in this thread?

C'mon Duane, where ya at?

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
ForcedTorque;1354455 said:
Pardon my ignorance, but who is Nancy? Would that be the guy who is scared to post in this thread?

C'mon Duane, where ya at?

No Nancy is Tim at Rrev Motorsports brother. They call him Nancy cause he hangs on to his mama's leg soo tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.